I got a latte at the college cafe today. A new student worker was being trained and she mostly made the coffee by herself (with just a bit of help from a supervisor). I’m ashamed to say that I was expecting it to be horrible.
I was very pleasantly surprised to find that it was quite good.
I really love a good cup of coffee. Or, a good cup of black (preferably Nilgiri) tea. At work, you’ll never see me without a Disney mug filled with one or the other. Since I haven’t made a list in awhile, here are some of my favorite beverages:
- Whole Milk Latte: The coffee has to be strong (strong, strong) and not bitter. I really like when there are caramel notes. And, yes, it has to be whole milk.
- Nilgiri Tea: I prefer it unsweetened and with a splash of whole milk.
- Pimm’s Cup
- Hard Cider: There are so many varieties, but I’m really partial to English style ciders (usually more dry and less sweet than the one’s from here).
- Orange Juice: When I get a craving for this, watch out. Do not stand in the way of me getting to my OJ. I have been known to drink an entire 1/2 gallon in a single day. Just ask The Dude.
- Water with Mint and Lemon: I used to hate water. I used to choke on it. Once I made my peace with it, I’ve never looked back.
What are your favorite drinks?